Who's feeling the summer slump? Between travel, jam-packed weekends and later bedtimes, it’s easy to get drained from all the fun.
To give you a boost, we asked Kelly, a member of our Happy Sipping community and smoothie queen, to whip us up an revitalizing treat.
Her Blue Summer Boost is an antioxidant powerhouse loaded with energizing blue spirulina and healthy fats to slow the body’s absorption of sugar.
Serve up the recipe below to press reset and get back to making summer memories!
Blue Summer Boost
Makes 24 oz. | Serves 2
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3 chunks of frozen pineapple
- 1 pint frozen blueberries
- 1 fresh white nectarine
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp. raw coconut butter
- 1/4 tsp. blue spirulina
- 8 oz coconut water
- Blend in a high-powered blender until smooth
- Enjoy with a glass straw (Hawaiian Hibiscus is Kelly's favorite!)
For more healthy recipes and tips, follow Kelly’s journey to holistic health on her Instagram.